On Sunday 28th April, the KM Charity Team will host its annual KM Big Bike Ride sponsored by Vattenfall.
We would love you to take up the challenge for The Net, and help raise money for us to continue our valuable work, alongside our resident partners, Walderslade Together.
Choose from a gentle 50km route or a more challenging 100km course, both heading out from Betteshanger Country Park, A258, Deal, Kent CT14 0BF.
* Hot/Cold Food and drink at finish available, mid-ride refreshments for all riders
* Free sportive photograph of you during the bike ride
* Timing Chips
* Goody Bag and medal
You can take part just for the fun of it, but we’d love you to do it for us. We’d receive 70% of your sponsor money, with the remaining 30% going to the KM Charity Team to be used on its children’s road safety work in Kent.
Participants are required to set up a linked Virgin Money Giving page and details on how to do this are sent out post-booking. As an incentive, the highest individual fundraiser will win 2 x EUROSTAR tickets! Individual cost is £30 and you can sign up here. Use code KMVIP to get £5 off.
Online booking deadline is Saturday, 27th April at 9pm. However, you can sign up on the day anytime between 8-10am.
If booking for someone else but not taking part yourself, you still need to fill in your details on the booking form in order for your payment to go through. You will then be sent an email asking for the participants details. Any issues, call 0844 264 0291.
There is a large car park on site. Check-in will take place between 8am and 10am. Start time is 9am (no riders will be able to leave prior to this to allow for final route signage and marshalling checks).
Please note: Due to insurance purposes this ride is not open to anyone under the age of 12. Riders aged 12-17 must have a parental consent form signed by a parent or legal guardian and must be accompanied by a responsible adult.