Activities, fundraising

The KM Colour Run

Event date: Sunday, June 9, 2019 staged at Betteshanger Country Park, Deal. One Start time (10.30am)

colour run
Are you dong anything on Sunday, June 9? If not, how about coming along to the KM Colour Run with us to raise funds?

Whether you run, jog, or walk, it’s a great way to raise some money and get active – all the while being showered with coloured powder!

The event is less about your 10-minute-mile and more about having fun. The KM Colour Run is a 5K, un-timed run in which participants are doused from head to toe in different colours at points throughout the run. The aim is start white and finish bright!

The KM Colour Run is a great fundraising and team-building event appropriate for participants of all ages (U16’s must be accompanied by an adult runner).

This is a collaborative event enabling you to run for your own charity. Your charity will receive 70% of sponsor monies, with the remaining 30% going to the KM Charity Team. This will cover event costs and fund the KM Charity Team’s child literacy and road safety work with schools.

Gift Aid collected on manual sponsor forms is retained by KM Charity Team and Gift Aid raised using our own Virgin Money Giving sponsorship page is split 70/30 between your chosen charity and KM Charity Team. Participants are required NOT to set-up their own online donation page not linked to the KM Charity Team page. All instructions on how to create your linked Virgin Money Giving page are sent out post-booking.

To book your spot, please click here and follow the instructions. Use booking code COLLAB19 for a £6 discount. See you there!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s